Student Loans – Schools Sue Students
- Consumerist and Bloomberg report that some schools are beginning to sue their former students for failure to repay Perkins Loans.
- DOJ makes arrests in a $2.5 Million Ponzi Scheme
- The SEC cracks down on a securities fraud scheme totaling $145 Million. The alleged fraudster, Anshoo Sethi, supposedly lured foreign investors into his scheme with promises of environmentally friendly investments and an the false promise of an easier path to U.S. citizenship.
- Federal regulators are considering expanding a recall involving Pontiac G6 brake lights to include 550,000 cars.
- Baby strollers, sheets, canning jar lifters, and wall ovens.
Have you been the victim of consumer fraud or purchased a defective product? Contact us to help spread the word and protect your rights.