Here it is…Our weekly collection of the most interesting articles and stories for consumers. Enjoy.
- Bluetooth hackers. Make sure you’re protected.
- Monster Energy Drinks take a step in the right direction. New labels will include caffeine content.
- Contact the CFPB to help with the Student Loan Affordability Initiative.
- CFPB tackles discrimination in auto loans.
- Auto sales are up – here’s to avoiding any discriminatory practices.
- New legislation targets overdraft fees.
- Microsoft reveals law enforcement requests for user data.
- Defective defibrillators? The FDA steps in.
- Facebook ramps up shopping. Beware of potential false reviews and expiring coupons.
Remember, if you’ve been the victim of a scam, bought a product based on false representations, or suffered discrimination in any form, contact us to discuss your options.